Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Last day in India!

My 2 weeks have flown by - especially this past week. Hard to believe that at this time tomorrow I'll be on my first flight home (fast asleep if I'm lucky). Had a great dinner last night with Meher at a place called Shiro. It is in one of the fanciest shopping centers (malls) I've ever seen. The architecture inside of the restaurant was amazing - the room where we were seated had a ceiling that was 3 - 4 stories high... not to mention a huge stone sculpture of a head behind me. The food was eastern asian and was quite tasty. Didn't have sushi, but had some other yummy dishes, along with a litchi martini. The company, of course, was wonderful. I feel as though Meher and I have been friends for a long time. We were instantly comfortable with each other and have shared much laughter over the past 2 weeks.

I packed a lot of work into this trip. I delivered at least one training on 8 out of 10 days and had team meetings (3 - 10 people each) on 9 of the 10 days. I feel as though I was able to accomplish a lot and now have a better understanding about how things operate.

As good of a trip as I have had, I am quite eager to come home. I miss my pup (of course!), friends, family & the familiarities of home!

No comments:

Post a Comment